October 27, 2020

Electrician electrocuted in Sasaram

Sasaram: An electrician was electrocuted when he came in contact with high voltage electric wire near Sarna village under Dinara police station area in Rohtas district today.

Police said here that electrician Saroj Paswan (35) was electrocuted when he came in contact with high voltage electric wire while he was connecting electric wires by riding on an electric pole.
Sources said infuriated over the incident, local people blocked National Highway 31 with the body of deceased.

The road blockade was lifted following intervention by senior police officers, sources added.

Courtesy: UNI

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *