July 16, 2018

Noted doctor electrocuted in Bettiah

Bettiah: Noted doctor Javed Qamar was electrocuted when he came in contact with high voltage electric wire under Town police station here today.

Police said that Dr Qamar came in contact with high voltage electric wire when he was preparing for ‘sehri’ during the holy month of Ramzan in the wee hours.

Sources said that Dr Qamar, posted at Maharani Jananki Kuer Medical College and Hospital was immediately rushed to the hospital where he was declared brought dead.

Meanwhile, doctors of the district town expressed their deep sorrow over the death of Dr Qamar.

Courtesy: UNI

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *