October 27, 2020

Student electrocuted in Vaishali

Hajipur: A student was electrocuted when he came in contact with high voltage live electric wire at Sahariya village under Sahdei police outpost area in Vaishali district today.

Police said here that the student Amar Kumar (14) was electrocuted when he came in contact with live electric wire while drinking water from hand pump.

The body has been sent for autopsy.

Further investigation is on, police added.

Courtesy: UNI

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *