Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has declared recruitment notification of 1993 vacancies for Specialist Doctor (Basic Grade) posts.
Eligible candidates who can fill the vacant posts are invited to apply in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 15th April 2014. For other details regarding the mentioned recruitment candidates may refer the below notification.
BPSC recruitment 2014
- No of vacancies- 1993
Name of the posts and No of posts
- Gynecologist-483 posts
- General Surgery-494 posts
- Murchhak – 518 posts
- Pediatrician- 498posts
- Candidates applying for the job should be in the age group between 18 to 37 years as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S degree from a recognized university and should be a post-graduate registered with Medical Registration Council.
- For SC/ ST candidates of Bihar State- Rs.75/-
- Other candidates – Rs 150/-
Note: Fee should be paid in the form of prescribed challan available in the official website.
- Candidates applying for BPSC recruitment will likely be selected on the basis of educational qualification, working experience and interview conducted by the BPSC.
How to apply
- Candidates those eligible can download the online application and fill the application with complete details.
- Candidates should mention their Email ID in the application.
- Mentioned ID should be kept in active mode till the end of the recruitment process.
- Filled application should be sent to the below address so as to reach the destination on or before 15th April 2014.
The Controller of Examination, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna – 800001
Application sent after the last date will not be accepted.
Last date for submission of online application- 15th April 2014
To know more details regarding the mentioned recruitment candidates may visit the official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in