Two electrocuted, another injured in Darbhanga1 min read
Darbhanga: Two labourers were charred to death and another critically injured when they came in contact with high voltage electric wire at Devana village under Sakatpur police station area in this district on Monday.
Police said here that two labourers were charred to death and another critically injured when 11000 volt current started flowing into an iron road, which they were fixing during the construction of a house’s pillar.
Sources said the injured had been admitted to Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital.
Police said the deceased were identified as Lakshman Kumar Mahto (32) and Mohammed Shakeel (35).
The bodies have been sent for autopsy, sources added.