Two electrocuted in Bihar

| May 25, 2017 | 0 Comments

Two farmers were electrocuted when a high voltage live electric wire snapped and fell on them at Dimaha village under Gopalpur police station area in the district today. Police said here that the high voltage electric wire snapped and fell on two farmers- Dinesh Thakur (65) and Vidubhushan Choudhary (40) when they were taking their cattle heads to a nearby field for grazing. Both of them died on the spot, police added. The bodies have been sent to Naugachhia Sub Divisional Hospital for autopsy.

Courtesy: UNI

Tags: , ,

Category: Bihar NEWS