September 25, 2022

The Bihar

Bihar's #1 Online Portal

Farmer electrocuted in Madhubani

1 min read

Madhubani: A farmer was charred to death when he came in contact with high voltage electric wire at Bhatisher village under Benipatti police station area in the district today.

Police said here that the farmer Shambhu Kumar Jha (40) lost his life after he came in contact with an overhead high voltage electric wire while plucking mangoes.
Sources said the farmer died on the spot.

The body has been sent for autopsy, police added.

Courtesy: UNI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.