Youth electrocuted in Darbhanga1 min read
Darbhanga: A youth was charred to death when he came in contact with high voltage electric wire near head post officer under Laheriasarai police station area in the district today.
Police said, one Rahul Kamati (18) was killed when he came in contact with high voltage electric wire dangling from a pole while he was downloading crates of milk from a vehicle.
Sources said that the youth died on the spot.
Infuriated over the incident, local people blocked Laheriasarai Tower-Station road.
Senior civil and police officers are persuading the mob to lift road blockade.