Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2014 Released on www.bceceboard.com2 min read
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) is conducting Bihar combined Entrance competitive examination on 13th April 2014 and 18th May 2014. Every year board conducts this examination to get admission in undergraduate courses in Agricultural, Engineering and Medicine. Every year notification for this examination releases in the month of January. Huge number of candidates applied for this examination. It is the time to download the admit cards.
Candidates who had applied for this examination need to write two papers namely Paper I and Paper II. Paper I examination will be held on 13th April 2014 and second Paper need to write on 18th May 2014. BCECEB is conducting this examination with the support of Bihar Government. This board conducts several examinations every year. Now, it is the time to conduct Bihar combined Entrance competitive examination. For the Bihar candidates it is essential to pass this examination to get admission in the courses such as Engineering, Medical and Agricultural.
It is time to download the admit cards. Before coming to the examination it is essential to follow the instructions which were mentioned in the admit card. Admit card can be downloaded in two ways; one option is search by name & DOB and other option is Search by registration number.
Click here to download the admit card.
Procedure to download the admit card:
- Log on to www.bceceboard.com
- After appearing the home page candidates can see the option Download BCECE 2014 online Admit card Under Latest updates column and also in the Notice Board column. Click on that option
- Enter Full name of the candidates who had applied for this examination & Enter Date of Birth in the Search by Name & DOB option Or
- Enter Registration number in Search by Registration Number
- Click Show My Admit card
- Admit card will appear before the candidate
- Take the print out.
Courtesy: AEG India