Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) has announced the graduation part 1 results for all three streams – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) on its official website: http://bnmu.ac.in/.
However, as of now, the university’s main result page – http://www.bnmuweb.com/dgp1show.aspx – is not responding. It may be because of the heavy traffic on the page, students are advised to keep refreshing the page intermittently.
STEPS to check BNMU Results 2017 for Degree Part 1
- Log on to the official website: bnmu.ac.in
- Move cursor on the “Student Zone”
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen
- Click on the “Results” link
- A new page will open in new tab http://www.bnmuweb.com/dgp1show.aspx
- Enter your roll number after selecting your college name, faculty details and course details
- Click on the link “Show Result”
- Check and download your result
- Take a printout for future reference
About Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
As per the information displayed on the official website homepage, the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University also called B. N. Mandal University and in short BNMU is situated at the district headquarter, Madhepura a district in Bihar. It is known for adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district and it’s surroundings. It is a regional university famous for its quality of teaching across the state.
This university also acts as an affiliating institution and providing various graduate programs through several colleges and institutes located in Madhepura, Saharsa, Purnia, Supaul,Katihar,Kishanganj and Araria districts. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).