NEW DELHI: The recruitment examination of the Constables in Bihar Police is conducted by the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Recruitment Board.
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Constable in Bihar Police should have a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 for all categories.
This article will help interested candidates know what are the eligibility, exam pattern, application process, selection process, reference books, previous papers & model papers, results etc. for Bihar Police Constable recruitment exam.
The recruitment process starts as and when Bihar government releases notification regarding the vacancies.
The eligibility criteria required for the job of constable in Bihar Police are as follows:
For Men: 18-23 years
For Women: 18-28 years
For men (general): 165 cms
For men (SC/ST): 160 cms
For (Gorkha): 158 cms
For (women): 155 cms (For all categories)
For men (general): 81cms TO 86 cms
For men (SC/ST): 79 cms TO 84 cms
For (Gorkha): 79 cms TO 84 cms
For women: Not required
Class 10 or 12 passed from recognized College or Board or University
Here’s the new Syllabus for Bihar Police constable exam
1) After the applications are received, the scrutiny of forms will be done and written examination will be conducted for those
candidates whose application forms are found in order.
2) The written examination will be of Intermediate (10+2) of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent and
questions will be of objective type.
3) Written Examination will be of 100 marks. There will be 100 questions in the question paper of two-hour duration. Each question carries 1 mark.
1) The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to go through Physical Ability Test.
2) The physical test will be of 100 marks – Running – 50 marks, Shot Put – 25 marks, High Jump – 25 marks.
For more details, check Bihar Police Constable official notification