Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited (COMFED) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering) for Bihar Sharif Dairy Project, Nalanda. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 February 2014. The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of operational Flood programme of dairy development on “Anand” pattern in Bihar.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 28 February 2014
• Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering)
• Total No. of Posts: 9 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not more than 37 years as on 28 February 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree or Diploma in Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with 2-5 years experience in the relevant field.
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd.” payable at Patna.
Pay scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP – 4,800/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport size photographs, DD, self attested Photostat copies of documents in support of Age, Qualifications (including all mark sheets clearly indicating the division of passing/percentage of marks), Work Experience, Caste etc should be addressed to the Human Resources Consultant, Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd (COMFED), Dairy Development Complex, P.O. – B.V. College, Patna – 800014 before 28 February 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as “Application for the post: (Name of the post)” & “Advertisement No. ______ “
Courtesy: Jagran Post