May 19, 2024

The Bihar

Bihar's #1 Online Portal

3 killed of electric shock in Siwan

1 min read

Three persons died after coming in contact with high-tension electricity supply wires under the Town police station of Siwan district today, police said. 

The incident happened in a narrow lane of Agrawal Toli in Siwan town, they said, adding, that two labourers engaged in repairing the terrace of a house came in contact with 11,000 volt electricity supply wire passing close by. 

The owner of the house, one Babloo Kumar (40) rushed to save the labourers and died in the process, they said. 

The identity of the labourers has not been ascertained yet and the dead bodies to Sadar Hospital for post mortem, they said.

Courtesy: PTI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *