IIT Patna has invited applications for its Ph.D programmes in various departments for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by visiting its official website http://www.iitp.ac.in/.
- Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Centre for Energy and Environment
- Centre for Advanced Systems Engineering
- Centre for Strategic Materials
- Candidates need to apply online by logging on to its official website http://www.iitp.ac.in/.
- After, logging, candidates need to follow the instructions given on the website in order to complete the applications form.
- After submitting the form, a final PDF will be generated.
- Candidates need to downoad the PDF from their registered email addresses or from their application page.
- Candidates are requested to send the final submitted application generated online, duly signed, along with copies of mark sheets/certificates and other testimonials (both sides) and a demand draft of Rs 300 for General/ OBC (male) candidates and Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PD/ female (all categories) candidates, drawn in any nationalised bank and payable at Patna in favour of ‘IIT Patna to the Assistant Registrar(Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800 013, Bihar‘.
The reservation of seats in admissions for SC, ST, OBC categories and for Persons with Disability (PD) will be as per government of India rules. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates will have to enclose certificate and self-declaration statement as per formats as indicated at Annexure-I and II.
- Last date of submitting On-line Application: April 11, 2014
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms by IIT Patna: April 18, 2014
For further details, candidates can visit: http://www.iitp.ac.in/
Courtesy: India Today