IIT Patna offeres admission to its Ph.D programmes 20142 min read
IIT Patna has invited applications for its Ph.D programmes in various departments for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by visiting its official website http://www.iitp.ac.in/.
- Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Centre for Energy and Environment
- Centre for Advanced Systems Engineering
- Centre for Strategic Materials
- Candidates need to apply online by logging on to its official website http://www.iitp.ac.in/.
- After, logging, candidates need to follow the instructions given on the website in order to complete the applications form.
- After submitting the form, a final PDF will be generated.
- Candidates need to downoad the PDF from their registered email addresses or from their application page.
- Candidates are requested to send the final submitted application generated online, duly signed, along with copies of mark sheets/certificates and other testimonials (both sides) and a demand draft of Rs 300 for General/ OBC (male) candidates and Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PD/ female (all categories) candidates, drawn in any nationalised bank and payable at Patna in favour of ‘IIT Patna to the Assistant Registrar(Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800 013, Bihar‘.
The reservation of seats in admissions for SC, ST, OBC categories and for Persons with Disability (PD) will be as per government of India rules. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates will have to enclose certificate and self-declaration statement as per formats as indicated at Annexure-I and II.
- Last date of submitting On-line Application: April 11, 2014
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms by IIT Patna: April 18, 2014
For further details, candidates can visit: http://www.iitp.ac.in/
Courtesy: India Today